A guide on creating TenX contract tasks
Before proceeding you need to have a node, a wallet group, and a wallet with funds.
- 1.Go to the "Tasks" section in the top left section of the bot.
- 2.Click the pink "+" to the right of "Task Groups"
- 3.Choose your target platform (Contract, Uniswap, Premint, etc.)
- 4.Choose your wallet group.
- 5.Name your task group
- 6.Input the target contract address
- 7.Click "Create Group"
- 8.You can now add tasks/monitor tasks!
Demo Task Group
- 1.The first thing you should do is open the task creator. The bot will automatically retrieve all the functions of the contract. Sometimes you may need to just close and reopen the task creator if it doesn't immediately display the functions.
- 2.This will allow you to retrieve the mint function and arguments required to submit a transaction.
- 3.Generally a standard ERC-721 contract will have two fields
- 4.Price (Tx Value) and Quantity (uint256)
- 5.If there are more than 2 fields or less than 2 fields you will need to become familiar with the different parameters or ask a staff member.
- 6.Some parameters you may see Signature (Anti-Bot), Merkle (Whitelist) or Bytes. If you do not know how to fill in certain parameters, please ask a staff member.
Bot retrieval of functions
- Select WalletsChoose your wallet group of choice
- NodeChoose which RPC you intend to submit transactions with
- Max Fee (GWEI)How much you are willing to spend to process the transaction. Typically ranges from 200-5000 depending on how hype a release is. Transaction will only use as much of the Max Fee as required depending on the "Base Fee" of the current block.
- Max PriorityThis is the miners tip. Priority fee is sent to the miner and will almost never be refunded. Priority fee helps be included in blocks quicker. As a rule of thumb, priority = max fee on good drops. Priority can never be more than the max fee.
- Gas LimitGas limit is automated by the bot. No input needed.
- Tx ValueThis is the cost of the mint itself, not including gas fee. Mint price x Quantity = Tx Cost
- Argument TypeTypically uint256 or similar for quantity but may be address, bool, etc.
- Argument ValuesGenerally quantity but can be address etc.
- Task QuantityAmount of tasks to create
- Select MethodMint function on contract (Usually mint, buy, purchase, etc.) This will be automatically pulled from the contract when you open the task creator. You just need to select the proper function.
- Instant Submit Bypasses any filters/checks on the transaction. ONLY USE FOR MINTING CONTRACTS as transactions will fail if the transaction data is bad or cannot be performed. Schedule Start
- Schedule Start Uses Unix timestamp
- Automate Gas Our auto gas feature allows you to set a tolerance to make a transaction succeed. This is based on submitted transactions and current gas prices. 99% will almost guarantee your transaction is included in the next block so long as your Max Fee and priority are not set too low. Auto gas tolerance will only use up to your max fee/priority.
- Confirmation Retries The amount of times the bot will try to confirm a transaction before it auto cancels the transaction. Useful for hype drops.
- Submit HexData Can be used to submit a hex as opposed to submitting via the mint function. Please see video guide to understand how to gather hex from a contract.