How to install and use the quick task extension
- 1.Download the chrome extension by heading to the dashboard at https://tenx.hyper.co/ and signing in. You will see an option to download the extension.
- 2.Once downloaded, unzip the chrome extension by right clicking and selecting extract all.
- 3.Head to chrome://extensions/ and turn on developer mode in the top right corner.
- 4.Click load unpacked and select the uncompressed Silk Chrome extension. You're now in!
Click on Load Unpacked and Select the Uncompressed QT File
- 1.Make sure your extension is installed.
- 2.Make sure your quicktask settings are all saved properly in TenX desktop bot.
- 3.You're now ready to quick task anything!
Silk Quick Task Panel
To quicktask a mint, simply head to the etherscan of the contract address and select any pending or successful mint. Click on the extension and select dispatch quicktask to copy the transaction data from that transaction! Click save and start the task.
To quicktask a raffle simply head to the URL of the raffle page and click the extension and then "Dispatch Quicktask" and all relevant info will be passed on. Click save and you can start tasks.
To quicktask a snipe on any supported marketplace, simply click on the NFT and then "dispatch quicktask" The bot will fill in everything except token price for you.