How to organize your helps for Premint/Superful/Alphabot/Etc.
- 1.Go to the "Helpers" Tab on Silk
- 2.Click the "+" next to "Helpers Groups"
- 3.Select the platform and name your group
- 4.Repeat this for Twitter, Discord, Proxies, and Raffle Profiles
Helper Group Creation
- 1.Click on your "Twitter" helper group and add your twitter accounts by pasting them in.
- 2.Twitter uses Username:Password:Email:Phone format. 1 per line.
- 3.If you do not have the email or phone, you may input the same email/phone repeatedly.
Adding twitter accounts
- 1.Click on your "Discord" helper group and add your Discord tokens.
- 2.We only support Discord Tokens and not username:password
Adding discord accounts
- 1.Click on your "Proxy" helper group and add your proxies.
- 2.We support IP:Port:User:Pass which is the standard format. You can also use IP Auth proxies.
- 1.Go to your "Wallets" Tab
- 2.Make sure you have enough wallets for each twitter/discord/proxy.
- 4.Ideally you should have 1 wallet per twitter per discord per proxy. 1/1/1/1
Easily generate raffle wallets
- 1.Go back to "Helpers" and select your "Raffle Profiles" helper group.
- 2.Click the "+" and connect your twitters, discords, proxies, and wallets.
- 3.You should generate 1 raffle schema per twitter/discord/proxy/wallet. I.E. If you have 50 of each, generate 50. If you have 25 twitters but 50 discords, generate 25.
- 4.Congrats! You're now ready to enter!